Monday – Friday
8:30 – 6:00 ET
The Client Services team provides assistance for PG Calc’s software clients.
Samantha Akiha, Client Services Advisor
Brian Armstrong, Client Services Advisor
Jeffrey Frye, Associate Director for Gift Planning
Michael Heep, Client Services Advisor
Jackie Robertson, Client Services Assistant
Jen Wickham, Senior Client Services Advisor
Tina Yelle, Vice President, Client Services
- Provides support for Planned Giving Manager (PGM), PGM Anywhere, GAM Anywhere, and GiftCalcs, our web-based planned gift calculator
- Assists with questions on how to use the software, gift planning concepts and understanding donor objectives in order to produce the appropriate illustrations
- Support for GiftWrap and Bequest Manager includes use of the software and how to track and administer planned gifts in compliance with regulations and best practices
- Provides assistance with Service Contract matters such as billing, name changes, adding and lapsing licenses, and providing software updates
This GiftWrap and Bequest Manager release focuses on fixes, small enhancements, upgrading of components, and overall usability.
In addition, the change of hosting partner from Rackspace to AWS (Amazon Web Services) was completed.
New features include:
- Indication of prior year tax reporting when creating IRS 1099-R file
- The Bequest Summary Report now has the option to include contacts
- Data verifications for flexible deferred annuities
- A new pre-formatted audit query to list changes to User accounts
- When adding a payment address for a beneficiary with multiple gifts, there is a new “select all” option to facilitate association of the new payment address
- The maximum length for user login passwords has been increased to 64 characters
These enhancements and others are further detailed in the GiftWrap 4.3.1 Release Notes. Look for the Latest Product Info link at the top of your screen within the application.
Bequest Manager FAQ
No, GiftWrap and Bequest Manager licenses are concurrent. This means, for example, if your organization has two licenses, only two people can logon simultaneously but any number of individuals may have login credentials and can take turns using the software.
Yes, licenses may be reassigned to different users by contacting Client Services. Licenses may not be reassigned to a different organization.
The GiftWrap License is a click-thru agreement and the text can be viewed any time in GiftWrap or Bequest Manager by clicking Help on the Menu Bar, clicking Index, and typing “License” in the Keyword field.
The License Fee is a one-time fee, and the Service Fee is renewable annually.
Our guarantee to:
- Keep the software current with all tax, regulatory, and related changes that affect planned gifts, compliance and tax forms; software updates.
- Unlimited telephone and email support.
- Complimentary software orientations.
- A monthly eRate eNewsletter.
- A quarterly Calc-U-Letter.