Contact Us for Help with BatchCalcs
Monday – Friday
8:30 – 6:00 ET
Michael Heep, Client Services Advisor
Bill Laskin, Vice President, Product Management
Jeffrey Frye, Associate Director for Gift Planning
Jen Wickham, Senior Client Services Advisor
How BatchCalcs Works
BatchCalcs allows you to personalize your mailings and emails to potential donors so they can see exactly how a planned gift would work for them.
Back for your annual – or semiannual, or monthly – BatchCalcs job? You’ll find what you need to get started here.
What You Provide:
- A data file with birthdates or ages and names (or unique IDs). You can also provide addresses and salutations if we will be handling the mail merge of your deliverables. You can use the same target gift amount for all records, or custom gift amounts for different records.
- We add calculated values of your choosing to your date file, including charitable deduction, payment rate, tax-free portion of payments, and more.
- We can provide printer-ready Summary of Benefits charts for each record.
- We can merge the calculated values into your letter template and provide printer-ready letters for each record.
- Complete the BatchCalcs Client Data Form (available below) with the details for your job.
- We can send you an encrypted email to ensure a secure transfer of your data file.
- Our standard turnaround time is 5 business days.
- See below for pricing.
- $500 for up to 500 records
- Each record above 500 is discounted to $0.25
- Each record above 5,000 is discounted to $0.20
- Additional discounts for larger files
- Merged Summary of Benefits charts: available for no additional charge
- Merged letters: $195/hour (typically takes 1 hour)