PG Calc is the industry leading provider of planned giving software and services to charities, non-profits, and service providers. PG Calc is a great place to work. We have a small company feel with a staff that demonstrates its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction on a daily basis. We offer competitive salary, health, dental, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team. PG Calc is an equal opportunity employer.
Marketing Services Associate
DEPARTMENT: Marketing Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing Services
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with an aptitude for marketing and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join our growing Marketing Services team. This line of business builds websites and creates direct mail and email campaigns for non-profits (in their brand) for planned giving. PC Calc has a hybrid workplace model.
The ideal Marketing Services Associate is a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, and creative person who will manage client marketing projects and grow client relationships. This role will collaborate with writers and designers to make certain each project is completed on schedule.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Establish trusted relationships and have primary responsibility with a segment of Marketing Services clients.
- Form open channels of communication with each client, responding to their questions, guiding them, gathering necessary content, and resolving issues quickly and effectively.
- Project-manage marketing campaigns with them, such as websites, email, direct mail, and mobile.
- Work with PG Calc’s graphic design team managing and scheduling projects, organizing content, and coordinating activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks that meet each client's specifications and adhere to the client's brand guidelines.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo quality control review through editing and proofreading.
- Maintain workflow calendar and provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects, results, and recommendations.
Requirements and Experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deal well with changing deadlines/priorities.
- College degree and 2+ years of marketing experience.
- An understanding of multi-channel marketing best practices and brand development.
- Direct mailing experience needed.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in client relationships.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Understanding of Drupal CMS platform, a plus.
Ideally, this is a hybrid position based in our Cambridge, Massachusetts office. Although we have been working remotely during the pandemic, the expectation will be to work fulltime with flexibility to work some days remote and in-person in our Cambridge office. Only LOCAL MA candidates will be considered.
PG Calc is conveniently located in Harvard Square near the T and bus stations. We enjoy working in a casual, fun, and fast-paced environment, and all our clients are charities. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental, retirement, and vacation benefits. If you are organized, efficient, and enjoy working with a high-achieving group, we would like to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Please email cover letter and resume in confidence with salary requirements. No calls please.
About PG Calc:
PG Calc develops, sells, and supports planned giving software, offers planned giving marketing and consulting services, and provides planned gift administration for charitable organizations nationwide. Our business is focused on helping non-profits work with their most loyal donors, which deploys expertise developed over almost 40 years in the field. We are seeking an enthusiastic, service-oriented individual to join our staff of 50 in our Cambridge office. PG Calc provides a casual, creative work environment for smart people who are interested in using and sharpening their technical skills as well as their “people” skills and was voted one of Boston’s 20 best small businesses to work for.